英文诗《飞鸟集》

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

英文诗《飞鸟集》

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.7

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their meness?

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.


"海水呀,你说的是什么?"

"是永恒的疑问。"

"天空呀,你回答的话是什么?"

"是永恒的沉默。"

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.


静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.


不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

我不能选择那最好的。

是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.