美国日常经常出现的俚语对话

美国俚语是美国英语使用中的一种普遍现象,它是人们为了达到某种交际效果和实现某种交际需求而采用的一种语言手段,具有鲜明的语言特点和丰富的文化内涵,下面本站小编整理了美国日常俚语,欢迎大家阅读。

美国日常经常出现的俚语对话

美国日常俚语(精选)

Most people will vote for you

大家都会支持你的。

Those newlyweds are still up in the clouds

那对新婚夫妇仍在过着神仙般的日子

Who are you kidding?

你跟谁在开玩笑?

On a give and take bassis

有来有往。

You ought to be spanked

你该打屁股。

She wraps me around her finger

她吃定我了。

Who are you?

你算老几?

I have had enough of you

我已受够你了。

You are not very smart to say that

你说那种话,太不够聪明了。

None of your sauce!

别胡说八道!

Who blew the whistle?

谁告的密?

He's a whistle blower

他是告密的人。

You don't have the guts

你是个没有胆量的人。

All right,it is not your fault

好啦,不是你的错就是了。

He's full of a pep and energy

他是个精力充沛的人。

Where was I?

我刚才说到哪里?

美国日常俚语(热门)

We must keep on the ball

我们必须提高警惕。

Your future is rooted in your past

你的前途要视你过去的努力而定。

It's noisy,smoky and too crowded here

此地人多嘈杂,空气又不好。

Where there is life,there is hope

有生命就有希望(留得青山在,不怕没柴烧)。

Pull(make)a long face

拉长脸。

All your debts are off the book

你的账一笔勾销。

It's not the first time and won't be the last

一向都是如此(始终未变)。

Where's your sense of humor?

你的幽默感到哪里去了?

Grinding your teeth

你敢怒不敢言。

美国日常俚语(最新)

Are you sure I won't be in the way?

你确定我会没有事吗?

You can't find a thing out of line

你找不到缺点。

Where are you calling from?

你的电话从哪里打来?

Live up to your words

你要遵守诺言。

The first round is yours,the second is mine

第一回合你胜,第二回合就看我的。

It's my treat,choose whatever you like

这次我请客,你喜欢什么就吃什么。

Shut up!

闭上你的嘴!